What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Tuesday 31 March 2020

KinderCrox! [$2.50]

KinderCrox! [$2.50]:

I LEIK KNDERGATRN IT IS GODE!!!

MY TCHERE IS NISC.

I UES GNTL HANDS!

I UES KIND WERDS!!!

I MAEK MSTAK  :C

TCHR MAD!!!  :(

I AM MAD!!!! >:(

I EET TEESHR!!!!!!!!

KinderCrox! is a game about a crocodile's last day at kindergarten. 
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.

Sometimes we just don't have the cash flow to buy a microgame.
I've been there, it's all g. 
Get a 12" x 18" glossy poster of the cutie on the cover mailed to you anywhere in North America. Each poster purchase comes with a digital download of the game and makes 5 community copies available for peeps who otherwise wouldn't be able to pay and play.

REMEMBER TO ADD YOUR ADDRESS

You should be able to update your information after purchasing the poster by revisiting the game's page, clicking the "download" button under the "You own this game" banner, and scrolling down to the "update information" button on the download page.
If this is causing you grief, email me at TinkerTaylorPublications@gmail.com with your order info and shipping address and I will mail you your poster!


Du2eWq.png

NMC%2Fzv.png
qPmBCW.png
%2F51WOf.png

No comments:

Post a Comment