What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Sunday 23 August 2020

PITCH THE SUN [Free]

PITCH THE SUN [Free]:

I've finally cracked the latest Sunbeams flyer. The paper was soaked with light. It took me a while to piece together its contents, but they're available for you to read now.

It contains a game, not a blaseball game, but something the team put together.

Unfortunately, all copies of the flyer have disintegrated into a fine dust, so I will not be able to post a scan of the original. Believe me I have checked every possible lead.

There's an extra message in the back that was meant for Sunbeams only, I decided to include it due to its references to Sunbeams history.

You may be wondering who I am. First, let me tell you that is of no consequence. Second, let's just say I have a particular investment in the status of the solar system.

Sunbeams forever.

Photo  by David Kaloczi on Unsplash


6CSb4O.png

No comments:

Post a Comment