What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Thursday 10 September 2020

BookmaRPGs [Free]

BookmaRPGs [Free]:

F9PpOl.png


     This is a collection of games I made for the Bookmark Game Jam, hosted by Diwata ng Manila. Why make one bookmark game when I could make four? They all easily fit on one double-sided sheet, right? What a deal!

     One is spooky and ominous. One is silly and optimistic. One is quiet and blends in with the book as you read it. One is loud and actively destroys the book, and then itself. If there's not something there for you... gosh, I don't know what to tell ya! Better yet, they can all be replayed with different books or the same book! (Yes, even the destroyer one!)

Content warning: Dead Between The Lines has running themes of supernatural un-death and being trapped. Shred has strong vulgarity throughout and mentions death.

     If you have any non-nasty comments about this work (what using it was like, constructive feedback, ideas for its future), I'd love to hear them! You can post them below, or tweet at me. Or both! So many options!
In order to download this RPG collection you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this RPG collection at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.

Times are tough. For marginalized people, times are EXTRA tough.

While the text-only version is still free, I want to help where I can. If you're struggling, have this one on me. I want your joy more than your money.

Take care, friend. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment