What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Thursday 3 September 2020

I am the Blue Mage [Free]

I am the Blue Mage [Free]:

rUXB0d.jpg


Are you the mage with the most powerful magic? Let's find out.This is an abstract table-top RPG. You are a mage able to bend time, space, words, and reason, trying to seize control of the universe. For those in love with chaos magic and banter.

What do I need to play?A mouth, a brain, and some friends to play with. No set-up or preparation required.

Can I win?Unlike most RPGs, yes — by thinking creatively and outsmarting your friends. Simple as that. ;)

Are you sure this game is an RPG? There's no character creation, no dice, no GM...It's an abstract RPG. It's less of a linear narrative and more of a thought experiment.



How do I support you?I'm mainly a musician, and I wrote a short EP for the game! It's a few singles meditating on the game's idea. It can be found here at a pay-what-you-want price:

https://e-f-d-g.bandcamp.com/album/i-am-the-blue-mage

Also this game's rule page was co-written and patiently edited by my dear friend Daniel Kong. They're a freelance writer and multimedia artist and you can follow them on twitter: https://twitter.com/danjkon Reach out to them for any editing you might need!

No comments:

Post a Comment