What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Saturday 28 November 2020

IW2G--I WANT 2 GAME $2.00

IW2G--I WANT 2 GAME: $2.00
Publisher: David Henley Productions
This is a nascent playtest version of something I've been thinking of for a while. It is meant to be more concept driven, hackable, and built for telling stories in any genre. It is a D6 dice pool roll-over system as written but the concepts should translate to any Die type. It's pwyw so take a copy. I'd appreciate it if you did throw something my way but it's not about the money. It's about people who love to sit and tell each other stories, especially in this time of isolation. Coming together to make myths. If you have questions find me on twitter. I would love your questions and input it will simply fire the mind. Go take a look...
IW2G--I WANT 2 GAME

Price: $2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment