What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Monday 28 December 2020

You - The RPG of Tomorrow - 20th Anniversary Edition $1.00

You - The RPG of Tomorrow - 20th Anniversary Edition: $1.00
Publisher: Mike Petty Games

It's been 20 years since I printed a small booklet with this RPG where players play themselves in a weird version of their everyday world. It was my attempt to make a very simple game that could be enjoyed with only a d10, pencils and paper.

This short PDF booklet includes:

  • The Simple Setting
  • Story Starters for adventure ideas in the World of Tomorrow
  • An expanded example for players new to role-playing games
  • A bonus reprinting of the very short You Miniature Game (It's basically another story starter.)

Let's be honest. This 20th Anniversary Edition is not celebrating two decades of success and sales! I had some people who liked it years ago. But this one exists because I was looking through some old backup files and I found my original version. I wanted to see this fun game on DriveThruRPG. 

You - The RPG of Tomorrow - 20th Anniversary Edition

Price: $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment