What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Saturday 20 March 2021

Hi [NAME], I'm Dad! [$1.00]

Hi [NAME], I'm Dad! [$1.00]: by @Ink_And_Stories

Hi [NAME], I'm dad was made for the Pleasure-Not-Business Card RPG Jam. It's a small and simple game that helps show you how to be a good dad. And it all fits on a business card!

All the text is in the screenshots, there is nothing extra in the PDF. If you can, I'd love if you could chuck a dollar or two my way to support me continuing to make games, otherwise please, please take a Community Copy. I will always make sure there are CCs of this game.

I hope you have fun playing this game! Stay safe everyone.

In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:

Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.

These are free copies of the game for those that face financial hardship that would otherwise prevent them from purchasing. This works on the honour system. Please download a free copy if you need, no questions asked. In addition, for every copy purchased, another free copy will be added here.

C%2BpV8w.jpg

5yGAkX.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment