What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Monday 31 May 2021

Nothing But Net / $2.00

Nothing But Net / $2.00: Publisher: Ursidice

“How do I begin to talk about a career that is known by so many as the most disastrous in the circles of semi-professional Tennis?

“Through the decades, there have been many who tried to uncover exactly what it was that forced my hand so many times and even more who asked why I never - if you’ll excuse the pun - truly gave up on this dreadful racket.

“In this, my first and only autobiographical work, I’ll recount each major moment of my career - the near misses, the dizzying highs, the crushing lows. Reader, I warn you; this is a cruel game and I have suffered more than most.” – Rick ‘Nothing But Net’ Lawes

Nothing But Net - A Tennis Autobiography is a GMless game for 1 or more players, spanning the career of semi-professional Tennis’ biggest underachiever - Rick ‘Nothing But Net’ Lawes.

Nothing But NetPrice: $2.00

No comments:

Post a Comment