What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Tuesday 19 October 2021

Forever 41 [$8.00]

Forever 41 [$8.00]:

BgQ1tJ.jpg

Forever 41 was inspired loosely by the bloodlust mechanic in Vampire The Masquerade and every god-awful second I’ve worked retail wondering if maybe sometimes homicide is the answer.

Forever 41 is a micro RPG  in which you’re a vampire working retail. Try not to lose your mind and slaughter your customers. Or throw out your back. You were turned in your 40s after all.

Forever is a really long time. Especially for someone who’s seen currencies change like nobody’s business. Nobody wants your fucking dubloons and you totally forgot to collect ancient coins back when they were new so...you need to get a job. Shit. Well, the mall’s hiring so…

WARNING: This game is rated R for explicit language, violence, themes of retail harassment that range from mild to graphic, mentions of sex, mentions of recreational drugs and mentions of blood. You are free to and encouraged to adapt any and all aspects of gameplay to suit the comfort and safety of your table, but it is a comedic AND horror rpg and therefore should be read with these warnings in mind. 

You are highly encouraged to customize anything to your liking and play for the goal you want. Maybe losing this game doesn’t feel like losing, maybe you really want to live to work another day, maybe you manage to turn an awkward customer encounter into the start of something new. Who knows! Have fun!

UPDATES PLANNED, I do have two updates planned that I will add to the game: 

  • A Holiday Hack where you play with the modified job of "Holiday Helping Elf" which is a job I once had in a mall, costume and all, and got fired for not being jolly enough after a customer got in my face and told me the last time he ate chocolates they had children's teeth in them. Yep.
  • And A Bonus Multiplayer Setting where you are locked in The Swedish Furniture Store™️  overnight with human customers.

Play one of the following settings, or create your own! Each Setting comes with it's own Event Table but can be customized for your comfort!

(1) The Fast Fashion Store™️ (“Do you have this in 2437 different colors, also I barfed in your changing room.”)

(2) Food Court Job™️ (“I ordered 14 Tiny Taquitos actually, not 13 Tiny Tacquitos and 1 Not As Tiny Tacquito.”)

(3) The Goth Spot™️ (“Do you have anything less...devil worship-y?”)

(4) The Coffee Shop™️ (“uhm I ordered a double mocha frappe latte with whole milk and this tastes like the cow was Unhappy.”)

(5) The Makeup Store™️ (“Hi, I want you to match my foundation but match it to how I describe I think I’m going to look in the summer but also it has to match me Now.”)

(6) The Lingerie Store™️ (“Hey sooooo my boyfriend and I saw you restocking the shelves across the store and we really dig your vibe... ")

Have fun and feel free to play this as creatively as you'd like! Thank you!

In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. You will get access to the following files:

Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.

For every copy bought I'll add a copy to the community copies!

No comments:

Post a Comment