What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Tuesday 21 December 2021

I Went to the North Pole Once [Free]

I Went to the North Pole Once [Free]:

VgLb5B.png

"I went to the North Pole Once."

"Really? So did I!"

"Wait, you too? What did you think of the Aurora Borealis Light Show?"

I Went to the North Pole Once is a cooperative storytelling game for all ages. Using six-sided dice for ideas about a fictional trip to the North Pole, players take turns sharing stories about their trips, adding in details based on what they roll and questions from other players.

There's even a journaling mode for those who are playing solo.

Easy to learn and a fun way to expand the imagination, I Went to the North Pole Once is certain to get the entire family into the holiday spirit!

Written for the One-Page RPG Hackathon 2021 and the Holiday TTRPG Jam.

Inspired by I Went to Japan Once by James Lennox-Gordon, I Went to the North Pole Once is covered by the CC BY-SA license.

In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:

Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.

If you can't afford to pay, please feel free to grab a Community Copy!

For every dollar spent on this game, I'll add another to the pool!

Tn7xgf.png99SeOo.pngUAkBa1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment