What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Sunday 31 May 2020

My Brain Is A Stick Of Butter [$3.00]

My Brain Is A Stick Of Butter [$3.00]:

TD8jzz.png


My Brain is a Stick of Butter is a solo tabletop roleplaying game about living a week with ADHD and how hard it can be to balance all of the tasks life expects you to complete. It takes about 20 minutes to play, at which point you can step out of the game world and back into your real life.

This is a very personal game about my experience in life, so I thank you very much for checking it out. If you end up playing it, I'd love to see your playsheet! If you feel up for it, you could send it to me on twitter, @adamebell

Go about your days trying to do your job, maintain your social relationships, get all your chores done, and find time to enjoy yourself. You might not get everything done that you want to this week, but that's the way it usually shakes out anyway.

To play, you'll need the .pdf, a deck of cards, a single six-sided die, a pencil, and a copy of the the playsheet (either print the one here or use the Online Playsheet in Google Slides).

Please don't hesitate to take a community copy below. I will make sure there are always enough copies that anybody can pick up the game for free.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this game at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.

Please take one! No questions asked, and I'll make sure to always keep them stocked
I'll print you out a copy and mail it to you! If you decide you want this after buying the .pdf just reach out to me and we'll work something out

No comments:

Post a Comment