What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Thursday 10 September 2020

What's So Cool About Being Tiny? [$5.00]

What's So Cool About Being Tiny? [$5.00]:

Pizh26.png


     Have you ever dreamed about what it'd be like to only be a few centimeters tall? Me too — all the time! I love the idea of re-imagining everyday things and places as if I were no bigger than a Lego figure.

     Well, that's what this game is all about! Using this hack of Jared Sinclair's "What's So Cool About Outer Space?", you can explore the big world anew as characters like  Arrietty, Tinkerbell, Ratatouille, and more.

     Unlike WSCAOS, this game doesn't use any dice. Instead, you choose your own successes and failures using tallies, a point exchange system that takes inspiration from the No Dice No Masters philosophy of Avery Alder.

     Made for the What Is So Cool About Jam, hosted by Axes&Orcs.

     If you have any non-nasty comments about this work (what using it was like, constructive feedback, ideas for its future), I'd love to hear them! You can post them below, or tweet at me. Or both! So many options!
In order to download this RPG you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Support this RPG at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.

Times are tough. For marginalized people, times are EXTRA tough.

While the text-only version is still free, I want to help where I can. If you're struggling, have this one on me. I want your joy more than your money. If they've run out, you can ask me for a free copy at xander.hinners@gmail.com and I'll send one to you.

Take care, friend. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment