What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Tuesday 16 February 2021

All Systems Nominal / $1.00

All Systems Nominal / $1.00: Publisher: Chubby Funster

All Systems Nominal is a rules-light chassis designed to solve a simple problem.

I have a lot of Mech miniatures. However, the games that support them are not suitable for play with the people I want to game with (my kids and my friends). The combats take too long to resolve and the rules are too complex. What I needed was a simple game that was comparable to the OSR designs that I love for RPGs that would let me use these miniatures.

This game lets you run a Mech campaign like a classic RPG. Simple and easy.

So do you have a lot of Mech miniatures? Maps? But not playing them because of the demands that the games impose? Grab this little system and you can run Mech combat like simple OSR-style combat. Spend less time calculating and more time enjoying the game world.

Product contains a 2-page ruleset and a half-page character/Mech sheet. A gamemaster runs the rest of the system how they like.

All Systems NominalPrice: $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment