What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Thursday 11 March 2021

waifer [Free]

waifer [Free]: by @infrabeige

A really small RPG, playable with two six-sided dice. The rules fit on one side of the business card and there's character generation stuff on the other. 

I wanted to make something where the character's stats aren't things about their physical body but more to do with motivation. So you only get bonuses on rolls if you're acting in line with their beliefs or past experiences. 

This is technically a full game although a very loose one. I partly wrote it as an exercise in brevity. I was trying to distill what interests me personally about TTRPGs as small as I could. 

TwEzgy.png

%2F0ZHD%2B.png

No comments:

Post a Comment