What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Wednesday 24 November 2021

Human And Dog Alone [Free]

Human And Dog Alone [Free]:

77xfvn.jpg

Created for the Scissors and Glue jam, I was inspired by the various dogs I've known in my life, the mischief they get up to at home alone and the way they warm my heart. 

I originally intended for this to be a two player game, but it can be played solo. It was play tested solo. It may be better as a solo game.

To play you'll need a d10, d6, a deck of standard playing cards, something to write on and something to right with. Depending on your set up, this could take ten minutes or much longer.

The game was laid out on card stock then photocopied for that slightly see-through and shadow-y effects that I associate with reading photocopied punk zines. The PDF was assembled on a computer.

Later decided to submit this to the Half-Assed Jam, because there are aspects of this game I quite frankly, lost interest in improving—take that as you will, this game is not totally finessed and likely never will be.

Illustrations and writing all by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment