What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Rulers: Core Rulebook

Rulers: Core Rulebook:

Rulers: Core Rulebook
Publisher: ToBeGosu

Rulers is a tabletop roleplaying game of civilisation and conquest. Create a world, populate it with Kingdoms, Resources and Cultures Define your Realm, craft your dynasty, and Build your Empire by trade, politics, or brute strength.

Rulers: Core Rulebook contains all the rules and instructions you need to play this tabletop roleplaying game. Featuring more than 25,000 words across some 68 pages (this rulebook has no art).

This game was created out of passion for me an my friends to play when we were at University. Since then I have tinkered with it until it has reached the form it is today.

In all fairness: Rulers is not good. I am far from happy with it and if I were to start it today I would approach it quite differently. That being said, myself and my friends have had a lot of fun with it - from weaponising the local Laser Pheasants, to the succesfful invasion of the Demon Body-Snatchers - and I would like to share Rulers with people like you, while I move on to other projects (for the time being).

Visit ToBeGosu.com for more information.

Price: $0.00


No comments:

Post a Comment