What was the RPG Pipeline

The RPG Pipeline was a posting board to keep track of upcoming tabletop rpgs from 2015 to 2021 (this Blogger version began in 2019). It covered new English language ttrpgs and ttrpgs going into crowdfunding.

Monday 16 March 2020

Card Story: Journey $0.00

Card Story: Journey: $0.00

Publisher: TOLG GAMES


It’s time to hit the road and start an adventure.
Choose your way and reveal the cards of destiny.
Travel to the Legendary City and get your magical reward at the end of your journey.
Good luck. 
  1. Draw your mode of transport.
  2. Decide, where to go.
  3. Discover your adventure.
  4. Get your reward.
  5. Calculate your score!
  6. Tell your story!
Almost 20 000 stories possible!
Each card is unique!
Content: 55 cards (with instructions)

Author: Sławomir Czuba
Artist: Dawid Wiącek
Box
The game


 Age: 6+, Number of Players: 1-9, Time: 10-20 min
You can add a special Winner card (one or more) to the game and award a player who has gained the most points:
Gameplay example:

Natalia draws the Magic Carpet – no one has faster transport, so she starts. She decides to go into the woods.

She meets the Beast, and draws the next card. The Beast is asleep, so she can take it's treasure.

She draws another card – and is visiting the Magic Palace. She draws again – and Magical Unicorn appears.

As a prize Natalia gets Seven-league Boots.

Natalia scores 15 points and tells her story:

I found a magic carpet on my grandmum’s attic. I flew to the dark wood.

There I’ve met the wild beast. But it was asleep. So I snatched his treasure and went along.

I found a hidden fairy palace, where I learned some spells and menaged to summon magical unicorn.

When I got to the ancient city I found magical boots, so I could travel on my next adventure.

Paulina awarded Natalia with 3 additional points for a great story. So she has 18 in Total.

Sample


Card Story: Journey


Price: $0.00


No comments:

Post a Comment